Accounts & Administration Executive (Junior/Senior)
FINEZ is a diversified group engaged in the fields of furniture manufacturing, interior designing, home decor retailing, commercial projects, and diversified investments.
With a strong retail and commercial presence, our business continues to strive forward, driven by innovation to provide best-in-class products and services to our retail and commercial customers.
The Job Functions
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of financial records, including invoices, expense reports, and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Petty cash management.
- Inventory management.
- Salary & staff incentive management.
- Managing other daily administrative tasks.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in the fields of finance and general administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Full part qualification in AAT/ICASL/ACCA/CMA/CIMA.
- Knowledge & experience in accounting packages such as XERO, Quickbooks, ERP & POS systems.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working in a production, retailing, or manufacturing company.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Contact us on email@example.com for additional details/clarifications