At Finez Furniture & Interior (Pvt) Limited (includes “us,” “we,” “our” or the “Company”), accessible from www.finez.lk. We respect and value the privacy of each person who visits our website, and we commit towards maintaining the highest standards required in order to protect any personal information you consent to share with us in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. “You” or “Your” means the person visiting the website or using any services on it.
COLLECTION OF DATA
- We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the website.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- We shall collect the following information where you are a purchaser:
- Identity data, such as your name, gender, and date of birth;
- Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address/location, email address and phone numbers;
- Billing account information: bank account details, credit card account and payment information (such account data may also be collected directly by our affiliates and/or third party payment service providers);
- Transaction records/data, such as details about orders and payments, user clicks, and other details of products and Services related to you;
- Technical data, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, device information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (where applicable) and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the website;
- Profile data, such as your username and password, account settings, orders related to you, user research, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage data, such as information on how you use the website, products and services or view any content on the website, including the time spent on the website, items and data searched for on the website, access times and dates, as well as websites you were visiting before you came to the website and other similar statistics;
- Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, your communication preferences and your chat, email or call history on the website or with third party customer service providers; and
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request in the following ways:
- Processing your orders for products;
- Process orders you submit through the website.
- Deliver the products you have purchased through the website for which we may pass your personal information on to a third party (e.g. our logistics partner) in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- Update you on the delivery of the products;
- Provide customer support for your orders.
- Verify and carry out payment transactions (including any credit card payments, bank transfers, offline payments, remittances, or e-wallet transactions) in relation to payments related to you and/or services used by you. In order to verify and carry out such payment transactions, payment information, which may include personal data, will be transferred to third parties such as our payment service providers.
- Marketing and advertising purposes;
- Provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us (provided you have opted to receive such information).
- Send you marketing or promotional information about products and services on the website from time to time (provided you have opted to receive such information).
- Help us conduct marketing and advertising.
- Legal and operational purposes;
- Ascertain your identity in connection with fraud detection purposes.
- Compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action you may have lodged with us.
- Produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements.
- Store, host, back up your personal data.
- Perform due diligence checks.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including, where applicable, the display of your name, contact details and company details), including any law enforcement requests, in connection with any legal proceedings, or otherwise deemed necessary by us.
- Where necessary to prevent a threat to life, health or safety.
- Analytics, research, business and development;
- Understand your user experience on the website.
- Improve the layout or content of the pages of the website and customize them for users.
- Identify visitors on the website.
- Conduct surveys, including carrying out research on our users’ demographics and behavior.
- Derive further attributes relating to you based on personal data provided by you (whether to us or third parties), in order to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information.
- Conduct data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends.
- Further develop our products and services.
- Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time in our mobile application settings or by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). You must only submit to us the website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date, inform us of changes. You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the website.
- Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details (for refund purposes) and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
OTHER USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. You can choose to opt out of this at any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls we may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties.
- We may also send you other information about us, the website, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the 'unsubscribe' link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Sri Lanka) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
- We do not sell or share any personal information volunteered on the website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- The personal information you provide on the website will be used only for the purposes for which it is provided for by you. As a general rule, we do not collect personal information about you when you visit our websites, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
- Submitting personal information through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the permission to use the information for a specific, stated purpose. If you choose to provide us with personal information through such methods as completing a web form, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our website.
- To the extent that the personal information we collect constitutes sensitive personal information under applicable law, we will collect and process this sensitive personal information within the limits provided by applicable law, and only after establishing reasonable security safeguards for such sensitive personal information. Where required by law, we will seek your consent before processing sensitive personal information.
- We may choose to retain your personal information to the full extent of any period as provided by law and statute. We may also choose to delete your information from our databases after a required number or years and/or if the intended purposes for which we have collated your information is completed or no longer relevant.
Our payment getaways verified by the governing law and ensure the highest prevailing security standards.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the website, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
- A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to a user's computer or mobile device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to originating website on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are used for a wide variety of purposes such as website analytics, targeted advertising, recording user preferences or for authentication. You can refuse, consent to, or opt-out of our cookies at any time.
- However, if you prefer, you can change your cookie settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. You may elect to reject cookies by adjusting your settings, but please note that by doing so some of our website features and services may not function properly.
- What kinds of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies enable you to use our websites and all their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
- Functionality cookies: We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, to remember your preferences, to diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our websites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our websites and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Google Analytics (universal): We use Google Universal Analytics to monitor our website performances and check visitor activities to adapt our content based on your expectations
CHANGING COOKIE PREFERENCES AND BLOCKING COOKIES
- For the performance cookies and targeting cookies when starting a new session on our website, you can choose to opt-out of these. It is possible that any advertising you receive will be less targeted as a result, but the website should function correctly.
- If you wish to disable the strictly necessary cookies, then within your browser you can choose whether you want to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete all cookies, third-party cookies or specific website cookies. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
- If you block these cookies on our website, certain website features and services may not function properly.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OUR SERVICES
- Some of our services include social network or other third-party plug-ins (such as link to our Facebook page), the providers of these plug-ins may be able to collect information about you even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget and regardless of whether you have an account or other relationship with these social networks and third parties.
- If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy policies to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
STORAGE AND RETENTION
We may keep information and content in our systems, backup files and archives. Your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to provide you with the services requested. When we no longer need to use your personal data to comply with business requirements, contractual or statutory obligations, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it, unless we need to keep your personal data, including if we need to keep your personal data to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject, e.g. statutory retention periods and usually contain retention periods, or if we need it to preserve evidence within the statutes of limitation.
Contact Number - 0117 110 084, 0774 456 602
Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome users' requests not to receive certain forms of communication from us and third parties and not to have certain information shared with nonaffiliated third parties. If you prefer that we not disclose your personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, you may request us not to make those disclosures (except as required by law) by contacting us as described above. If you elect to opt out of certain disclosures, we may not be able to offer you certain services and products. Please note that personal information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from government records, widely distributed media or disclosures to the general public required by law.