RETURN, REFUND AND DELIVERY POLICY
Finez Furniture & Interior (Pvt) Limited, having its registered address at 23, Nugegoda Road, Pepiliyana (“Finez”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile website www.finez.lk (collectively referred to as the “Web Platform”) through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of furniture and related products (“Products”) to the users of the Web Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
We aim to provide the best customer experience to our users beginning from placing an order to initiating a return. While transacting on www.finez.lk, you can expect a hassle-free experience in returning the product that you have ordered and can rely on us as your preferred shopping destination.
This Return, Refund and Delivery Policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms sets out our procedures and policies in accepting product cancellation, return and refund thereof.
1. APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
- By agreeing to use www.finez.lk web platform and/or initiating a request for purchase of Product(s) on the www.finez.lk web platform, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on www.finez.lk web platform.
- Please note that we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy that govern your return, refund or cancellation of an order for Products on the Finez Capital Ventures Platform. Every time you wish to use the Finez Capital Ventures Platform, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
2. TERMS FOR CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- You can cancel orders for products partially or fully prior to the shipment of the products is initiated. Orders cannot be canceled once the product has been shipped.
- In case you change your mind in relation to a particular order of the products, you may cancel the placed purchase order, by referencing the unique tracking identity number (which enables the user in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased products) received by you from us and requesting us to process a cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt of the cancellation, we shall cancel the order and initiate the refund for the products within 15 (fifteen) business days from the receipt of the cancellation request from you or pick up of the products, if applicable. The amount shall be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used by you for the purchase. All refunds shall be subject to applicable policies and charges of the user’s bank/ financial institution.
- In case of any made-to-order product (“MTO”), a full refund will be initiated only if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of placing the order. Post the 24-hour period, you will be charged 25% of the order value as the costs incurred towards restocking fee.
- The cancellation policies mentioned here do not apply to certain pin codes. To know the specific cancellation policy for your delivery location, please enter your pin code in the box provided on the www.finez.lk web platform.
- The product specific cancellation policy will be mentioned on the product listing page. The cancellation policy for third party products will be mentioned on such product listing page.
2. RETURN OF PRODUCTS
- You may initiate the request for return of the product if: (i) Product is damaged; (ii) Both the Product and shipping package have been damaged; (iii) Product is defective or is not in working condition; (iv) Parts of the Product or accessory is missing; or (v) The Product ordered is different from what was ordered based on the Product description provided on the www.finez.lk web platform; You shall initiate such requests for a return within 7 (seven) days from the date on which you receive the delivery of the Product (“Return Period”).
- You shall keep the Products in its unused, original condition, along with the original invoice/ sale receipt, brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We would accept the request for return of such Product subject to the terms of this Policy.
- If you have received any Product which is subject to return in terms of this Policy, we suggest you to immediately register a request in this regard on the www.finez.lk web platform. We will in our sole discretion verify if: (a) the defects and damages in the Products or the non-compliances claimed in such Products are acceptable by us, or (b) such defects, damages or non-compliances are due to our default, and will accordingly post verification, accept or reject the request for return. For such verification, we may request you to send us images of the damaged or defective Product received and/or allow our personnel to schedule a visit to assess the damage, defect or non-compliance in the Product. Further to the assessment of the damage or the concern reported in the return request, we may in our sole discretion resolve the issue subject to the assessment report, in a manner as we may deem fit.
- Your return will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by us are fulfilled at the time of return of such Products, such as the Product being returned in original condition, along with the price tag intact including original packaging of the product, the brand outer packaging and all accessories therein, no damage having occurred post-delivery of the Product while in your possession etc.
- You agree that we will not accept the return of any Product: (i) if you have placed the order for a wrong product model, colour or incorrect Product, (ii) if the Product belongs to non-returnable Product category (For instance, personalised Products or made to order Products that are not suitable for return based on their nature), (iii) if you fail to request return/register a complaint in relation to the Product within the Return Period. Any damage to the Product caused by your improper wearing or safekeeping of the Product, or any modification or change to the Product by you the User or a third party or any depreciation in the value for other reasons will not be deem such Product returnable and will not be considered a quality problem. Any decision by us in this regard shall be final and binding.
- You can return the Product(s), purchased from us provided the Product(s) satisfy below mandatory conditions:
- The Product has not been used, cleaned or tampered with by you.
- The price tag /bar code, brand tags, original packaging material, accompanying accessories is intact and not altered, damaged or discarded by you.
- The Product is not altered, unless proven vendor defect.
- Return is being initiated against the order under which it was bought and from same account and the serial number/ bar code of the Product matches our records.
- There is no foul odour, perfume, stains, dents, scratches, tears or damage on the Product.
- The Product(s) if bought as a set should be exchanged as the complete set.
- Products returned should be in unused, undamaged, unwashed and in a saleable condition.
- We are satisfied that the Product has not been rendered defective or unusable.
- We reserve the right to reject the return request for a Product if it does not satisfy the aforementioned conditions.
- Return of purchased Products are facilitated through our reverse-logistics partners. On receipt of request for return of the Product on the www.finez.lk web platform and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse-logistics partners may get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Products from you.
- There can be a difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images of the Product listed on the www.finez.lk web platform and the actual Product which may be caused due to the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays. Products may not be eligible for return in such cases and some other cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or colour of Product ordered or incorrect Product ordered.
3. REFUND OF PRODUCTS
- At the time of raising a request for return or cancelling the Products on www.finez.lk web platform, you may seek a refund for the Product. Such refund will be made to you only in the event the payment has been received by us for the Product.
- Please be informed that when you opt to cancel or return the Products, upon our verification and assessment of the Products and the documents relating thereto, the refund amount for such Products which are eligible for return as per the terms of this Policy, will be processed within a period of 15 (fifteen) business days from the date of us verifying the defect or the non-compliance in the Product. Your refund will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by us are fulfilled, such as the Product being returned in original condition, along with the price tag intact including original packaging of the product, the brand outer packaging of the Product and all accessories therein. For the sake of abundant clarity, it is clarified that we shall not make any refund in respect of a Product that is deemed ineligible for a refund based on our verification and assessment. The refund amount will be credited to the original payment mode opted by you. You acknowledge that after initiation of refund, it may take additional time for your refund to reflect in your account which is subject to your financial institution or payment solution provider terms and conditions.
- We do not make any cash refunds. The amount will be refunded to you within 15 (fifteen) working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you. Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, you may contact us, and we will gladly help you.
- Refund to be made to the User shall not include any amount paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time. However, in the event a Product has been delivered with a defect or damage (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification at its sole discretion) we may refund the shipping charges to you. You will be provided with a refund if you have received a non-returnable Product in a damaged or defective condition subject to verification and examination of the damage or defect of the Product by us.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request for a Product, if it does not satisfy the quality conditions specified under this Policy on our assessment pursuant to its return. We may in such cases notify you and send the returned Product back without initiating a refund.
4. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Any queries or concerns relating to the return, refund and cancellation may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at 0117 110 084.
5. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Finez Furniture & Interior (Pvt) Limited, having its registered address at 23, Nugegoda Road, Pepiliyana (“Finez”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.finez.lk (collectively referred to as the “ Finez Web Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of furniture and other related products (“Products”) to the users of the www.finez.lk web platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
This Return, Refund and Delivery Policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms sets out our policies and procedures towards delivery and shipping of Products purchased on the Finez Web Platform.
We provide shipping and delivery of our Products all over Sri Lanka. We aim to provide the best customer experience for you by tying-up and partnering with leading logistics service providers to handle your order in the best possible way and to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience in receiving the Product that you have ordered from the www.finez.lk Web Platform. We make all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Products are delivered to you in a timely fashion.
By agreeing to use the www.finez.lk Web Platform and/or purchasing a Product on the www.finez.lk Web Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy without modification. We encourage you to read and understand the terms of this Policy every time you visit the www.finez.lk Web Platform. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to use, access or transact on the www.finez.lk Web Platform.
6. TERMS OF SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We partner with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product shipping and delivery to you ("Logistic Partners"). You will be provided with an estimated timeline for the delivery of the Product purchased from the www.finez.lk Web Platform. This estimated timeline shall be notified to the user on the order confirmation page displayed at the time the order is confirmed by us. We will also share details about your orders pursuant to their dispatch on the e-mail ID and/or mobile number provided by you/ registered with us. You agree and understand that though we effectuate Product delivery to the Users through our Logistic Partners, we reserve the right to ship and deliver the Products on our own without engaging any Logistic Partners or third party service providers.
- You agree and understand that though we endeavour to ship and deliver our Products all across Sri Lanka, we may, in our sole discretion determine a select list of areas which are unserviceable for delivery of Products. We or our Logistic Partners do not provide shipping and delivery services in such unserviceable areas and may not process your orders on the www.finez.lk Web in such cases. In the event an area has been deemed unserviceable by us, we shall notify such user at the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the www.finez.lk Web Platform.
- You agree and acknowledge that to effectuate timely delivery of the purchased Products to you, we may inquire or collect specific information like your name, shipping address, billing address, landmarks, contact details, etc. You shall ensure that all information that is submitted by you to us on the www.finez.lk Web Platform is true, complete, accurate and sufficient to identify the actual place of delivery. You understand that you shall bear absolute liability in case of any failure by us in delivering the purchased Products due to your failure to provide correct, complete, sufficient and accurate information at the time of placing the order. It is further clarified that we shall not be liable in any manner and at any point in time due to your failure to provide correct and complete information.
- We will attempt to deliver the purchased Product to your designated address within the estimated timeline of delivery notified to you. In the event you are not available or present to accept the delivery of the Product, our Logistic Partners will make a maximum of 3 (three) attempts to deliver the purchased Product(s) to you. If the third delivery attempt is unsuccessful and you continue to remain unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel the order of the purchased Products at our sole discretion and process the return of such Product to us. We further reserve the right to deduct the shipping and delivery charges borne by us while processing any refunds subsequent to such cancellation.
- While we make reasonable endeavours in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to you in a timely manner and within the timeline notified to you, you accept and acknowledge that the delivery may be delayed on account of:
- Logistical issues beyond our control;
- Unsuitable weather conditions;
- Political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- Acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.;
- Other unforeseeable circumstances.
- In such events of delay, we shall make reasonable attempt to inform you by writing to your email ID and/or mobile number registered with us. We disclaim all liabilities that may arise on account of our failure to inform or notify you of delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the www.finez.lk Web Platform. Further, we shall be under no obligation to compensate you for any claim that may otherwise arise on account of delay in the shipment or delivery or use of the purchased Products.
- We endeavour to engage Logistic Partners, employees, agents with the highest regard for ethics and integrity, and behave in a fashion that exudes thorough professionalism, competence and good mannerism. You agree and acknowledge that the actions, inactions of delivery individuals are not in our control, and it is not possible for us to monitor and observe each delivery executive. Since we are merely facilitating delivery of a Product purchased by you, we shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of our delivery agents, employees, or personnel and/or the Logistic Partner or their employees, agents, or personnel including deficiency in service, wrong delivery of Product, time taken to deliver the Product, Product package tampering, etc. For the sake of abundant clarity, it is stated that any ill-mannerism, impoliteness, discourtesy or offensiveness shown by our delivery executives or the employees, agents, personnel of the Logistic Partners is beyond our control and any issue arising between you and our delivery executive or an employee, agent, personnel of the Logistic Partner will have to be resolved by you, independently. You agree and acknowledge that you will not hold us responsible or require us to settle, mediate or resolve any disputes between you and the delivery personnel delivering the Products to you.
- Once you place an order on the www.finez.lk Web Platform, we process such order and hand over the purchased Product to our Logistic Partner. The User will receive a unique tracking identity number once the purchased Product is handed over to the Logistics Partner, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. The User may use the tracking identity number on the www.finez.lk Web Platform or the website and/or the mobile application of the Logistic Partner to check the status and location of the purchased Product and its estimated time of delivery. Our customer service team coordinates with the Logistic Partners to ensure that the Products are delivered to you at the earliest and make all reasonable efforts in ensuring that the Logistic Partners update the tracking status of the purchased Products on a real time basis. It is clarified that we engage third party service providers to effectuate deliveries of the Products and hence, we do not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of the tracking status and the status may be subject to inconsistencies arising out of time-lags in updating the information and/ or other technical difficulties which are not in our control.
- We reserve the right to charge or collect shipping fees on Products from time to time. Shipping charges may vary based on the value of the Product, type of Product, area of delivery, payment mechanism, etc. You agree that we are authorized to collect, on behalf of the Logistic Partner, the shipping and delivery fees for the delivery service provided by the Logistic Partner. In the event we charge a shipping fees for the delivery of a purchased Product, such shipping fees will not be refunded by us pursuant to any return request raised by you. However, we may make exceptions and refund the shipping fees in the event a defected, damaged, deficient or incorrect Product (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification in our sole discretion) has been delivered. You acknowledge and accept that the title and risk of all Products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon the delivery of the purchased Products to you.
- Return of purchased Products are facilitated through our reverse-Logistics Partners. On receipt of request for return of Product on the www.finez.lk Web Platform and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse-Logistics Partners shall get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Products from you. We process returns and exchanges of purchased Products in accordance with our Return, Refund and Delivery Policy.
7. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Any queries or concerns relating to the shipping and delivery of Products as per this Policy may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at the below mentioned details:
Contact Number - 0117 110 084, 0774 456 602
Email Address - email@example.com