This document is an electronic record in terms of Electronic Transactions Act. No 19 of 2006 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Electronics Transactions Act No. 19 of 2006.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This website is operated by Finez Furniture & Interior (Pvt) Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Finez Furniture & Interior. Finez Furniture & Interior offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Transaction currency is Sri Lankan Rupee: LKR
- Online credit card transactions will not be handled by Finez. Invoice data along with your billing and shipping details will be sent to our authorized Internet Payment Gateway through www.finez.lk. After your transaction, the payment gateway will redirect your transaction information back to this website.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Products & Pricing - All products are subject to availability. All prices are shown in Sri Lankan Rupees (Rs.) inclusive of taxes, and we reserve the right to change any price at any time.
- Online Payment Facility Using Credit/Debit Cards - We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & any other Sri Lankan Commercial Bank Credit/Debit Cards as per availaiblity through our designated Internet Payment Gateway. The Internet Payment Gateways at www.finez.lk will carry out credit card acceptance and authentication. Transactions routed through the gateway will be fully secured with 128-bit secure socket layer encryption with certification obtained from Verisign Inc., USA.
- Cash On Delivery - You can choose cash on delivery method for orders with cash on delivery option is enabled. You can do the payment by Cash once you receive your order from our shop or the courier partners.
- Pre Order - You will be charged the full price of the products at the time of placing a pre order. Although we will make efforts to begin delivering products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your product or you may cancel your order and request for a full refund.
- Unavailability Of Product / Product Out of Stock - In the event of a stock unavailability, Finez will inform the customer within 3 working days, and the payment can be refunded within 10 working days. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for unavailability of product is the refund of the money paid. Placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the customer will be construed as an offer.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit/debit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve;
- (a) transmissions over various networks; and
- (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit/debit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
5. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund and Delivery Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
6. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please refer to our Refund and Delivery Policy.
7. OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
8. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our service may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
9. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
- To maintain any comments in confidence
- To pay compensation for any comments
- To respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
10. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TAGS
- When you use social media tags (such as on Instagram/Twitter or Facebook) that identify or are associated with Finez, including without limitation @Finez @Finez.lk #Finez #FinezFurniture or any other similar social media tag in any way related to Finez Furniture & Interior, you agree to provide Finez with an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid-up, transferable, worldwide license to reproduce and use the uploaded content, including image(s), in www.finez.lk (or its sublicensees’) marketing materials and through all social media channels.
11. COPYRIGHTS IN RELIANCE CONTENT
- The www.finez.lk platform contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights (“Finez Content”). All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Finez Content are either owned by us or have been licensed to us by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use the Finez Content as part of www.finez.lk platform. We retain copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on the www.finez.lk platform are either owned by or licensed to us.
- You may use and display the Finez Content on your personal computer only for your personal use subject to the grant of a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to you by us when you register on the www.finez.lk platform, only for identifying products, carrying out purchases of products and processing returns and refunds in accordance with our Refund and Delivery Policy and for using and printing copies of the information on the www.finez.lk platform for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use only and not for business purposes.
- You may not: (a) copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper within any way or otherwise use any Finez Content contained in the www.finez.lk. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the Finez Content available on the www.finez.lk platform; (b) copy and distribute the Information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system; (c) reproduce any part of the www.finez.lk platform or sell or distribute the same for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site; (d) remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from www.finez.lk platform; or (e) link any other material to the www.finez.lk platform, without our express written consent.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that raises concerns of infringement, please write to us at email@example.com and let us know of your concerns.
All the trade names associated with us and all products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of us or our affiliates. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not our product or service.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
15. PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that information or files downloaded from the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- In no case shall Finez Furniture & Interior, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Finez Furniture & Interior and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
22. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka.
23. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ ARBITRATION
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled amicably. If the Parties fail to arrive at an amicable settlement within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of notice of dispute, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration at Colombo as per the Arbitration Act No. 11 of 1995 of Sri Lanka as amended. The arbitration shall be conducted in English.
24.CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
25. CONTACT INFORMATION
Any questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.